Sunday, 23 September 2012

Lipsmacker Coca Cola Tin


I just wanted to share this Lipsmacker tin I got a while back from KMart. I found it on special for $8.00 if I remember correctly which is an absolute bargain!

The flavours are in order:


  • Coca-Cola
  • Coca-Cola Vanilla
  • Sprite
  • Fanta Oranga
  • Fanta Strawberry
  • Fanta Grape



I like the design and look of the tin. I'll use it for something when I finish all the lipbalms. Which will take ages, they have lasted me a loooong long time :) ~ My favourite would have to be the Vanilla Coca-Cola lipsmacker. I just love vanilla! My second fav is the Strawberry Fanta, it gives a lovely lip tint. All these lipsmackers smell and taste like their flavours.. Almost good enough to eat >:D

1 comment:

  1. I am happy it was on sale for you.
    I know something like that can cost a lot of money.

    I have something just like that too. But not the name Tin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...