Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Christmas Tag

**Apparently the worlds going to end today (21st) -_- anyone else sick of hearing this? Haha anyways 4 more sleeps and its Christmas Day! Heres the Christmas tag.** Now its Jan 2nd. Sorry for the late everyone and happy new years!


1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?


--- Hmm I'm more excited about a new year!

2. Do you still have advent calendars?

--- No not really, not unless its given or I'll buy some for cheap on Boxing Day (26th Dec)

3. What are your favourite Christmas Films?

--- HOME ALONE! Best Christmas movie ever.. And I can't think of any others right now. 

4. Do you have any funny Christmas memories?

--- Hmm. Surprisingly none that I can think of at this moment!

5. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?

--- Usually go to my Nanas for a family get-together and eat ^___^

6. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?

--- Chop Suey, BBQ, Potato Salad, Trifle, Icecream, etc

7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?

--- Going to my Nanas on Christmas Day. I suppose thats it

8. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?

--- Last Christmas - Wham!, All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

9. What is the best Christmas present you ever received?

--- Hard to think of the best present. I really love this pillowcase I got a few years back.. 

10.Real or fake christmas tree?

--- We've always had fake so I'd like to have a real one someday. 




Strawberry Summer <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...