Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Rilakkuma Wallet Upgrade/Repair! ♥ ~

My wallet got a bit dirty and received some marks from my bag >.< So I tried using nail polish remover to wipe it off but I pressed too hard and used too much so the paint came off :/


So.. I decided to fix it, in my own way! AHAHA ^__^ using glitter, paint, white & black nail polish (since I couldn't find my paint, that would be a much better choice!) 1st I used the paint followed by the polish - for the eyes. White polish for the nose. The polish dries very quickly so use it fast!~


I mixed it together a lil bit after painting a few coats


Painting~


Paint and Polish!


Sprinkle some sparkles! Glitter time


Fill in the nose with white polish and
finally..Leave to dry! 
Goodnight Rilakkuma! See you in the morn~ 


Morning after ^^


My McFlurry fix, Passionfruit Pavlova - Best flavour ever! 

Now my wallet is back up and runnin'  ~ even though it has no moolah hahaha! 



4 comments:

  1. wow really amazing and smart big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Its so interesting and stylish yet relatable! I would love it if you checked out my blog, we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook? Also I would love it if you checked out my giveaway http://rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-year-approaching-giveaway.html

    xxx

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic update! I love that you decided to repair over chucking it. Great attitude :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...