Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Autumn Wishlist! ★

Heres my wishlist for autumn.. leading to winter! Oh boy haha I am weirdly looking forward to the cold..

Dr. Martens 1460 W 8 Eye Boot Victorian Flowers US $116.95 from shoebuy

Hehe this is completely out of my price range BUT isn't it lovely?! I want to get a pair of Dr. Martens as they're long-lasting and sturdy! 

Title #0
Winged Baby Blue and Pink Sid Backpack from LostMannequin - $50.00
I love angel wings! <3 aaaah and I love the design and colours of this backpack! The buckles and the tassles adds to the wings~ Its so my style ^__^ The detailing and everything overall is nice and goes well together

Labyrinth Of Love Cape Dress

Labyrinth Of Love Cape Dress

Amorette - Labyrinth Of Love Cape Dress - $215 ($129 @ stylemesavy)
I first saw this dress on NZSALE and I just loved the design! I've never seen a dress like this before nor have I seen anyone dress anything like it. The cape is like having your own pair of wings ^,^ I regret not buying this when I had the chance ;__;  For autumn/winter I'll probably wear them with tights/stockings and comfy shoes; maybe flats or boots!


Denim & Faux Leather Jacket - $27.80 from Forever 21
I first saw this a few months ago when I was browsing through tumblr and blogspot. I think that its a great staple piece to add to your wardrobe! It can go with anything really and the price is reasonable and cheap compared to other jackets that go into your $100's.


Watson Scarf in Dazzling Blue - $12.95 from Cotton On
When I think of autumn I think of a cosy scarf to wrap around~ This is perf for when I'm on the go and also need to cover up stains I've made during restaurant visits kekekeke


Pinned Image

F&F Sequin beret - £3.00

The cheapest item on this list! Aren't berets are so cute?! And this one has sequins, I can just picture myself wearing this on a chilly, windy day. Black is the main colour of my clothes, I have a lot of black cardigans haha ^__^ Hey can't help it, its very versatile and its slimming lol

And that rounds it up. Time to get ready for uni prep, clean, organize, exercise aha. Peace~! 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pics! You've got a great Blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know ;)

    Kisses from the UK :*
    http://todaymyway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bags with the wings! I have been wanting a jacket like that as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :)
      You should go F21 and get it hehehe

      Delete
  3. I love wings too! When I saw the backpack, it reminded me of this pair of shoes :D
    I also really want a pair of Doc Martens. But a;dlka;g they are so pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh! Nice hehe I love wings too :)
      ahsudohj ikr thats why I try and buy them off ebay or something.. Hopefully if I do they're 100% authentic and legit XD

      Delete
  4. lovely! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!~ Yes~ :)

      Delete
  5. Nice post!!! I love the boots! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...