Tuesday, 19 February 2013

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ MIKI Brand - Perfect for low budget~!

I need to get the shade numbers.. Lol.. I'll edit soon!

If you're on a budget like me *kekeke* then these nail polishes are for you! ^__^ I love the colours its like a pretty pastel summer! Only $3ea at your pharmacy and I'm sure they also have them available in Australia. I highly recommend their lip balms! Same price as the nail polishes~ I like them better than Maybelline Baby Lips because they're cheaper, more moisturizing and more product! I've also tried the mascara and I use it as my mascara primer lol. I put it on my lashes before I use Maybelline Colossal and it works great together because with MIKI's mascara wand its easy to get every lash without making a smudgy mess and it doesn't clump. So grab these next time you're out & about! Let me know what you think :) 

I admire my lil doodling ^.^

I had the red polish on my toes

Heres a closer swatch but its not completely accurate as I had an old layer of polish underneath and I was too lazy  to remove it so I just went over it >.< So the colour is right but thats not how the formula turns out. The 2nd picture is accurate though :) I find the formula thinner than others and quick-drying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...