Sunday, 17 February 2013

Strawberry L♥VE! Strawberry Icecream & Strawberry Yoghurt Mask~





If you're ever out South Auckland(Mangere) definitely check out the Strawberry farm! So deliciously fresh and the icecreams are devine! Really large servings for only $3 - check my cone out! 

I can't wait to visit again!~ Best strawberry icecream ever, hands down! NOM NOM NOM!



Heres the Strawberry mask I tried last night, the brand is Vedette (which I believe is a Vietnamese brand ^__^) its for all skin types and it smells nice and sweet! This is the first time I've ever used a mask and I really enjoyed the process even looking like a ghost haha :) Since its hot at the moment I put it in the fridge for a while which made the mask so cool & refreshing aaaaaah. I got this at Reduced to Clear for $2! So cheap, if I ever go back there I'm getting at least 5 muahahaha. Overall I love this mask and afterwards my skin felt very clean and energized. Woo woo woo! I'm now looking into trying other products from Vedette. I can't think of anything negative to say..



6 comments:

  1. That ice cream looks so delicious! I've never tried Vietnamese face masks before... have you heard of My Beauty Diary? They're a Taiwanese brand and they have some great face masks :)

    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ohhh it was so nice! I'm craving for it right now ^^, Hmm that sounds familiar! I'm gonna check it out~

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! Share your blog just check one of the tabs ^^ up there lol

      Delete
  3. Your blog is really lovely! Such great posts, am now following :D

    Would love a follow back :D
    "Ice Cream" whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, wow I love the design of your blog! ^__^~

      Delete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...