Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Valentines Day Tag ♥

Questions:

  • 1. Which is your favorite valentine's day treat, sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?

--- Sweethearts? We don't have that here. I'm guessing its those small candy hearts with sayings on them? I go for Chocolate covered strawberries YUM! 





  • 2. What was your favorite favourite valentine's day memory?
--- Well.. I've never celebrated it. And I don't really know anyone who does XD Other than chocolates and whatnot.

  • 3. Twilight or Harry Potter valentine's?
--- Oh.. Both although I'm not really a fan of either.

  • 4. What celeb would you not mind having as your valentine?


--- Donghae from Super Junior 
  • 5. Do you have a special someone to celebrate valentine's day with?
--- My familia~ is that sad? lol

  • 6. Which restaurant would you prefer for a valentines date, Cheese Cake Factory or Ruby's?

--- We don't have those restaurants here :( But since it has cheese cake in the name I'll go with CCF :P

  • 7. Red or Pink lips on valentine's day?

--- Red for a more bold look and pink for a more soft look.. So depends!

  • 8. Dress or cute top to wear on a valentine's day date?
--- A dress :) Something soft, feminine and romantic

  • 9. Perfect date dinner and movie or dinner and walk on the beach?
--- Dinner and walk on the beach definitely. I love the beach!
  • 10. Hair up or hair down for valentine's day date?

--- Down! Curls out :D
      And there goes the Valentines tag xD sayonara~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...