Monday, 18 March 2013

10 Ebay Buys: All Under $20~!

Hello everyone! I wanted to update my blog so heres a post on some cheap buys I've found on ebay. Arrrgh I don't feel like going to Uni today its only one lecture at 2-3 >.<.. But ciao ciao ciao~ 


Note: All prices are shown in US unless otherwise stated


Geometric Triangle Necklace - $2.89
One Piece Chopper Hat! - $12.05
Double Layer Chiffon Maxi Skirt - $7.90 (I bought the blue one~ Its nice and stretchy, but the material is fragile. I ripped mine muahaha)
Crochet Tassel Vest - AU$6.57 (Crochet is so pretty~)


Crochet Slip Ons from Ebay - $10.99US not including shipping. >.< I had to put this in though I love these shoes!
Peterpan Glitter Collar Peplum Top in Khaki - $9.99 + $1.99 for shipping
SKIN79 BB Cream - $12.45 
Rilakkuma Iron On Transfer - $2.50 (I love Rila! Had to include him somewhere~)
Wallet/Pouch/Phone Holder - $7.17 - Free Shipping



Knitted Colorful Crystal Pattern Leggings - $2.99 + $1.59


2 comments:

  1. careful on the BB cream! :O could be a fake.
    Loving that wallet and shirt tho ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susie V!
      Thats what I was thinking too >.< Because its so cheap!
      I might have to check that out~ teehee
      Thanks for the comment~

      Delete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...