Sunday, 10 March 2013

21st Thoughts - Part 1 ✫ Sweet Tooth Edition

Alrighty.. So my 21st is coming up this year. And ya know how blah blah blah its supposed to be the biggest birthday of your life la di daaaa. I'm not really fussed I just have to have cake there! I have such a crazy sweet tooth~! I love cakes, sweets, desserts, lollies, biscuits, muffins, cupcakes, etc~ I'm not sure if I want a theme or anything~ It would be cool if everyone came dressed up though and I was thinking of a kpop,cosplay theme and/or monkey theme. I love monkeys & bananas :D or Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma, Molang <3 Moogle~ etc, etc. Also a warning if you're hungry or on a diet please don't blame me for your cravings XD.. Now that I've got all the pictures down I feel like I'm going a bit OTT. I'm glad that I have a friend thats able to do me a big cake! I'm not going to make it difficult I'm thinking of a carrot cake or something different like blue velvet, etc? Any ideas/suggestions let me know teehee! image

Rainbow Cake! :D yuuuum
Rainbow Cake
Monkey Cake!
Monkey for Bananas!
Pinned Image
Rilakkuma Pikelets ^^
Rilakkuma Korilakkuma Cakes
Rilakkuma themed cake and cupcakes
blogilates:

Let’s do this to our bananas! (Not sure which artist made this but it sure is awesome!!)
Dolphin Banana.. idk I just love bananas so yeah
thecakebar:

Blue Velvet Cake Recipe
I don't really like the colour red that much so I found blue velvet ^__^
fayhime:

For my birthday, my friends made me this cake of molang ♥ ♥ ♥i just love it! and it was delicious!
Molang themed cake! <3 naaaw this is the first one I've ever seen
Pinned Image
Icecream Sandwiches
Moogle Biscuits
rosannapansino:

Final Fantasy Cupcakes! ♥
Moogle & Chocobo Cupcakes
Soft Serve Cones~! (I need an icecream machine kekeke)
amedrops:

Pink Rainbow Cake
Source: Call Me Cupcake!

I love making cakes that contain a little surprise on the inside, but are really simple on the outside. This is one of those cakes. I have long thought of making a rainbow cake because they are so stunning, but I wanted to use a cohesive color scheme. I didn’t really use much coloring, but if you don’t like the idea of coloring your cake, I’m sure you can switch some of the water for pureed berries or juice from beetroot. Or just keep it natural! It’s all good.

Ingredients:
Swiss Meringue Frosting:
Makes enough to frost a 15 cm or 20 cm cake. Add 225 grams of butter to make Swiss meringue buttercream
5 large egg whites
200 grams sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Vanilla Cake:
Makes five 15 cm, or four 20 cm layers
½ cup (113 grams) butter
2 cups white sugar
3 ½ cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
3 tsp baking powder
1 ½ cups ice water
1 tsp vanilla
4 egg whites beaten stiff
Method:
Swiss Meringue Frosting:
Put egg whites and sugar in a heat-proof bowl in a double boiler. The water in the saucepan should be simmering. Whisk with a hand whisk continously until the mixture reaches 65° C. Remove from heat. Start whipping the egg whites with a stand or hand mixer until they become fluffy and white and the bowl is cool, this can take about 10 minutes.
Vanilla Cake:
Add sugar to the butter and beat until light. Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with ice water and flavourings, beating thoroughly after each addition. Fold in the beaten egg whites. Pour into greased layer pans and bake at 350° F (175° C) for about 30 minutes.
Pink Rainbow Cake 

Strawberries & Cream

I have a feeling that I'm missing a few things..
+ Chocolate
+ Lollies
+ Milkshakes/Thickshakes
+ Fruit Punch
+ etc
image

2 comments:

  1. Woah, that's so exciting, a 21st! The cakes are soooo cute! Aiyaaah, I saw a really cute Minnie Mouse Giant cupcake the other day in the supermarket. Literally let out a squeal! *_* Hehe, Keep us updated on which cake you decide on!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks~ Kekeke I hope my 21st is gooood~ OHHH REALLY what supermarket?! Hehe, I will :) Still thinking

      Delete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...