Friday, 8 March 2013

Liebster Award~




  1. You must post 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer the questions set by the presenter who nominated you
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers and link them to your blog
  4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  5. Go to their blog and let them know they've been nominated
  6. No tag backs

11 Facts About Me

  1. I have naturally curly hair~ I love having curly hair although it can be time-consuming with maintenence
  2. I am one of six children, me being the only daughter
  3. I started University again this Monday and I have not settled in yet TT__TT So much work and its tiring! Plus the textbooks, just can't justify the prices. I'm doing Bachelor of Arts~
  4. I really want to learn another language~! Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, etc..
  5. My favourite colour is YELLOW!
  6. I don't drink or smoke
  7. I'm Christian
  8. I have a major sweet tooth! I love cakes, desserts, icecream, yoghurt, fruit salads, chocolate~
  9. I love all kinds of music~ I'm an avid KPOP fan ^__^
  10. I'm having my 21st this year! :D 
  11. I play games on PSN~ Well SONY changed the name but anyways if you have a ps3 add me @BkahG

Questions from dreamdustx
thanks for tagging me btw! <3 :)


1. What is your holy grail beauty product?

--- Coconut Oil! Its lovely, the scent, the feeling! Very moisturising~

2. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what five items would you bring with you?


--- Laptop, Phone, Wallet, Bible and... Bag? 

3. If you had the chance to travel 100 years into the future or 100 years into the past, which would you choose and why?

--- Oh man. This is such a difficult question! I'll go into the future! Because the past is done & dusted lol. Besides don't you wonder if we'll have flying cars by then? Lol


4. What is one thing you cannot live without?


--- Love! oh so cliche >3<


5. What is the most expensive thing you own - wallet, shoes, and beauty product?


--- Most expensive wallet - Umm.. Oh this purple leather wallet! It served me well. Shoes.. Nike kicks! Beauty product.. Perfume :)


6. If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?


--- Don't let the opportunity pass you by~! 


7. What is currently in your make up bag?


--- I left it open in my bag so its currently empty with makeup all over the place. But usually tweezers, mascara, eyeliner, lipbalms~ 


8. Who is your all time favourite celebrity crush?


--- Himchan from B.A.P, Lee Hyun Woo from To The Beautiful You, Joseph Gordon-Levitt


9. What ethnicity do people often mistake you for?


--- Ohh tough question! Hmmm, what do you think? XD


10. Who/what inspires you the most and why?


---  My mother because she is the strongest and hardest working person I know!


11. What did you want to be when you grow up when you were a child?


--- I imagined being a shopkeeper lol.. 




Okay who do I tag?! I tag all my followers :) <3

So fill this out~ and let me know when you do I'd love to see it! Oh almost forgot! 
My questions..

  1. Have you travelled overseas before? Where did you go?
  2. What are your goals for this year?
  3. What is your favourite colour & number? Why?
  4. How many languages can you speak?
  5. What is your lifelong dream?
  6. Whats your favourite food?
  7. Do you study or work? If work - whats your occupation? If study - what do you study?
  8. Top 5 countries you want to visit & why?
  9. What advice would you give to someone about life in general?
  10. How many siblings do you have?
  11. Why did you start blogging?
Thank you Louise @ dreamdustx for tagging me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...