Friday, 1 March 2013

(づ。‿‿。)づ Pokeno Icecream!

My sundae! Comprising of Banofee Pie, Lemon Cheesecake & Pineapple Lumps!~


Bros Sundae - Goody goody gum drops, Lime, Raspberry Lemonade. I need to doodle over this 
After a week away camping in Wanganui we heard about an ice cream parlour thats famous for its huge and delicious icecreams! I knew we had to visit, so before we headed home we stopped by and enjoyed dining there. Delicious icecream with a large variety of flavours. My favourite was definitely the pineapple lump ahhh it was so dreamy ^__^ Would I visit again? Of course! Teehee. It was a joy, joy, joy. I love icecream!


They go up to 19 scoop cones!! ^__^ (I think they go bigger than 19scoop now..) I must try that one day. Seriously.. When I have money to spurge.. Anyone wanna go with me? We can share lol. 


Icecream! Colourful wonderful wooooo~!!
Wow I really enjoyed scribbling over my photos. I oughta do that more often hehehe~
Oh and happy March everyone! March already.. Time stands still for no one.. Best wishes to all of you going back to University and everyone else. Chow~

6 comments:

  1. Nice Blog :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second I thought that said Pokemon ice cream hahaha... I'm so blind. These look delicious!
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh thats so cute! LOL~ It was so yummy~

      Delete
  3. WAaaw this icecream look so delicious !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^__^ Yes it was devine! You should try some

      Delete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...