Saturday, 9 March 2013

St. Ives Body Lotion Review~


So after boxing day I went to the warehouse to get some containers for my clothes and I decided to stock up on some body lotion & chocolates! ^__^ So heres my first review for you guys about St. Ives Body Lotions in Vitamin E and Oatmeal and Shea Butter. Firstly the size is 21 fl. oz/621 ml each. Thats heaps! And the price was buy one get the next half price!~ 

Pros



  • Highly moisturizing, absorbs well and leaves skin feeling fresh
  • 100% Natural moisturizers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Gentle for sensitive skin
  • Large size! Lasts longer
  • Easy to disperse~  
Cons
  • Doesn't have a strong scent - e.g I do love it when lotions have a strong nice-smelling scent. (The Vitamin E's scent is stronger^^ and sweeter)
  • I love fruit scents, sweet scents and tropical scents so it would be so awesome if they bought out a coconut, chocolate or lemon lotion 
Overall I love these lotions!~ I could barely think of any cons and what I love most about it is how much is in the bottles and how moisturized my skin feels afterwards. Would I repurchase? Definitely!

Note: I've only used the Oatmeal and Shea butter, I tried Vit. E last night~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...