Friday, 5 April 2013

Typo Haul ☆ + others

Top: Penelope ~ I hope thats her name! LOL from Wreck it Ralph
Cards from Typo ($1 ea) and the Pink Folders (x5) underneath - $3 I think

SNOOPY CUP! My fav! $5 from Typo~
Stickers, cards~

I won Penelope from the lil arcade at the movies! Woohoo. I think I'm addicted to UFO catchers! Well.. I am. LOL..

Panda Sticky Notes from Kmart - $2
'K' cup - $3 Typo
I really like my nails.. 
image

Strandbags receipt and card~ (my next post)
Typo bags
Check out these puppies! <3


Stickers - $2~

Thats the jest of it. 
I apologize for my laziness D:
My next post is going to be a wallet update! And sadly my wallet was stolen last night. All my cards, photos and money gone. Bad timing because I withdrew my moolah just before it was gone. Sigh.. Just have to get on with it and start over. CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARDS IMMEDIATELY! image

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I love your blog <3

    Would you like to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw who doesn't love Snoopy? <3

    please feel free to check out my blog and would love to get your opinion on my latest look ;)

    http://gigil4m.blogspot.com/

    have a wonderful week!
    xxx
    Gi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...