Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Wallet Update~

Heres my wallet update. I love wallets! Sadly my wallet got stolen a few weeks back with all my cards in it :( and money. But I'm over that now and currently I use my phone case as a wallet. I'll probably get a new wallet soon from Strandbags~

Top is my mums wallet~ I chose that one for her.
Bottom: I specifically looked for a wallet with heaps of card slots and space~

Receipt & Strandbags card

Bluebird Brand. I highly recommend this brand and store~ The details and craftsmanship is remarkable!

The inside~

LOTS OF SPACE!! WOOHOO!! 

Bluebird brand as well~ 
I'll work on getting all my cards replaced soon~ and then I'll update you all soon. I have one week off Uni phew. 3 essays due. Don't procrastinate JUST DO IT!

image 
sorry Nike.. It just fit the part. Don't sue me lol

3 comments:

  1. I love Bluebird products. There are so many great styles at such an affordable price as well!

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! I definitely need to get another bluebird wallet :D

      Delete
  2. The pink one with hearts is so adorable! Great choice!! ^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...