Thursday, 9 May 2013

HAUL: the usual kawaii goodness

The goodies from the day~
$5 - Phone Case :D 


Pore Care Pack (DAISO) - 3 items for $10
Back of the box ^__^ comes with 4 pieces. 
Cleansing Foam! I just love the colour, design and packaging its so cute!

Back of the bottle

with flash~ (DAISO) - 3 for $10

Mashimaro Charm! Chain. $3 on special @ Gifts Galore!
CD case from Gifts Galore - $3. Couldn't resist I love dogs! And I wanted a CD case

weeehoo! I'm so addicted to kawaii things. Can't help myself! ^__^ by the way just wondering. Do you guys prefer posts with larger pictures or is this size fine? Let me know your thoughts 

image


6 comments:

  1. The phone case is so cute! I like the larger pics especially for the posts about food/snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finds! <3

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love the Mashimaro hehehe

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The phone case is adorable :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...