Saturday, 31 August 2013

10 Little Secrets Tag!

Questions

1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?



  • Mascara or lip balm/lip butter! 


2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip



  • Drink lots of water! Exercise! Eat healthy! 


3. Share your hair care secret?



  • ^^ As above, cut off all your split ends, don't wash your hair everyday, deep condition your hair weekly, don't skip conditioner! 


4. What is your biggest diet rule?



  • Drink lots of water and exercise at least 5 times a week


5. Any workout tips?



  • MUSIC! 


6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?



  • My fav is Vera Wang Princess! 


7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads



  • Hahaha well.. I think my old adidas t shirt that sadly I no longer have. Memories!


8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?



  • All jewellery that I've been given as a gift <3 Thank you.


9. Who is your style crush?



  • Bang Yongguk from B.A.P, Park Bom from 2NE1, TaeSun from SNSD, Lee Hyun Woo, Victoria Principal, Jessica Alba, Leona Lewis, 













taeyeon’s pepero hair






10. Tell us something we don't know about you


  • Hmmm I'm studying for my BA at UoA? :D andddd I really as of right now don't like it.. but yeah~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...