Sunday, 11 August 2013

Makeup ~ Revlon Eyeliner & Sally Hansen Lipgloss

Kekeke sociology notes..

Revlon High Dimension Eyeliner in Sapphire Flash - I really love the colour! I feel that it brings out my brown eyes more. A negative would be that its hard to sharpen.. well actually I don't have a sharpener lol. Also it was cheap! $4 if I remember correctly from a clearance place in New Lynn. Would I buy again? Definitely~  


w/o flash. lol I have big hands I know




Yes I accidentally overdone my eyebrows. Its so easy to get overzealous with tweezers!


Miss these glasses TT__TT I need new ones >3< I destroy and go through so many spectacles


The Sally Hansen lipgloss looks soooo nice! I like how it makes the lips look bigger and more luscious XD although I think mine are big enough.. I chose this shade because I tend to lean towards natural shades or light shades, I've never been into red, etc. I prefer lipbalms cause I don't like the sticky-ness of lipglosses! 4.5 out of 5 :D

Apology to my followers for not being here lately TT__TT sniff sniff.
I have a tendency to get swamped in schoolwork, etc.. Procrastination is the worst huh? 
Anyways catch ya later <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...