Thursday, 12 September 2013

Thoughts on A Werewolf Boy 늑대소년 / Wolf Boy + BULGOGI@Nolbune + DURUJE FEST

A while back (ahaa sorry) the Kpop club at uni set up a movie night! :)
We watched 'A Werewolf Boy'..

WARNING = this may contain spoilers about the movie!


My thoughts on this movie?

..

WONDERFUL & HEART-WARMING GOODNESS.
Aaaaaah also have your tissues handy this is a tearjerker mang!!
★★★★

I'm not always good at explaining things so I'll paste the storyline here~

Summoned by an unexpected phone call, an elderly woman visits the country cottage she lived in as a child. Memories of an orphan boy she knew 47 years ago come flooding back to her. 


NOW if you're thinking from the title oh no this is another Twilight-ish kinda movie I don't want to watch thissss. Noooo its not! Its different and its a million times better! -_- Ahh I can't keep myself quiet lol. I'm trying not to give away spoilers. Anyways the acting is great, the music is great oh.. Just one thing. THE ENDING! THE ENDING..the ending.. ok...waaa. Setting is pretty! Korean countryside! GORGEOUSSS droolllllll~ Uhhhh enough.


Nom NOM nom! Bulgogi~ SO DELICIOUS! Nolbune is a great restaurant just off Queen Street and near the library! Duurrrr (will put down address soon..lol) Also a great price! About $12.50 for Beef or Chicken Bulgogi~ CHEYEAAAAAH
KOREAN BBQ! SO TASTYYYY~


Check out the Duruje Festival this Saturday @Aotea Square! FREE ENTRY and it would be great for the family~ And I also won $100 from their facebook page. YAAAY thank you guys. That will be going towards my birthday gazebo. <3
Well heres to keeping my blog up-to-date.. Holidays almost over~ Peace!



2 comments:

  1. Oo, the food looks so good! I loved Werewolf boy, but the ending... hnng. Me no likey. ._.

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so yummy! ^__^ now I feel like some.. ;___; haha. IKR?! I heard theres another ending? Like they made an alternative one but I haven't seen it yet.

      P.S I really love your blog. Hope one day I get mine as nice as yours :)

      Delete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...