Thursday, 10 October 2013

Purple Haze~

image Colour Collection PURPLE Edition~
all the purple you desire?

image SNSD's Jessica & YoonA~ gaaah I'm sorry. No source I forgot to get the link >.<
Lavender Products
image Lavenders! Photo from Lavendyl Lavender Farm and Dylan's Country Cottages in Kaikoura


imageMoonlight Printed Singlet Mini Dress - Supre`

image Purple M&M's. Weird I don't recall ever seeing any purple ones in my life. Haha~

image I don't know much about this band at all but hey its called ''Deep Purple'' so why not :D

image Wild Pair/Lippy: Para Dress - I love the buttons and the back detailing!!


purple hinata hyuga
image This anime character just reminds me of purple! Hinata Hyuga~


image Lavender Town! Nostalgia~ Apparently theres Lavender Town Syndrome :O


image UBE CAKE (also known as purple cake) This is one of the best cakes EVER. If you haven't tried this you MUST try it now!!

-
And thats it for PURPLE guys~ Hope you enjoyed this post! 
What colour should I do next? Hmmmm.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...