Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Kmart Haul - Flats & Skincare!

I love these flats! So comfy and love the bright neon blue. Perf for summer yeah?

Botanics of Australia skincare! Only $3 each and its so beneficial for your skin <3
SERIOUSLY I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THISSSSSS. Especially the repairing antioxidant serum.. its amaze. And its so cheap where can you go wrong?! 

So make sure you check out your local KMart. Its like one of my favourite stores! Haha 



ALSO ITS SUMMER HERE. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PUT ON SUNSCREEN! PROTECT YOURSELVES~! :)



1 comment:

  1. Dermatologists have an advantage when choosing makeup - they know what ingredients are beneficial and which should be avoided. Finding out what makeup they wear helps us to figure out which makeup might be best for our skin as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...