Saturday, 21 December 2013

Summer Sun Tag!


Woohoo since its summer here I wanted to fill out this tag <3
Happy holidays everyone!

imageimageimageimageimage

1. Favourite Hair Product

image COCONUT OIL! ITS THE BEST! running out of it already. Need to stock up on bottles!

2. Fav Body Product

image Cocoa Butter Lotion! and Coconut Oil again - its so versatile! Body lotions that smell yummy (strawberry scented, etc)

3. Fav Skincare Product

image Sunscreen.. and a lovely facewash.. DAISO has some really nice ones that are like $3.50 each!

4. Fav Face Product

image Sunscreen! and a good BB cream

5. Fav Self Tanner

image I don't use any self tanner XD I could do with a tan on my legs though haha

6. Fav scent

image I love vanilla, coconut. For summer I think a fun, fruity, tropical scent suits best.. Gucci Rush comes to mind!

7. Fav Nail Polish

image Lorelei's Tiara by China Glaze - its pretty and sparkly~ silver & blue!

8. Fav Eye Product

image MIKI Mascara with Maybelline Colossal Mascara

9. Fav Clothing

image For summer.. Comfy clothes! Long pleated skirts, maxi dresses~

10. Fav accessory

image Hmmm.. A headband I think.. Or sparkly earrings.. bangles! ^___^ for that boho look.


 imageimageimageimageimage



1 comment:

  1. nice tag! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...