Wednesday, 4 December 2013

✿ Throwback - Berry Punch!~ XMAS 2009 :O haha // GOOGLE+?? \ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/


Soooo almost summer again for all you southern hemispherians XD
Heres a super easy fruit punch you can whip up in like seconds.. really! 



Pretty much just mix altogether

 Fruit Juice/s of your choice (orange,apple,etc)
 Lemonade (you can do even amounts or more juice)
Ice
Fruit! - Strawberries, Mixed Berries, anything really.



Thats about it~




I need to lose weight this summer. Have really packed on pounds this year. Sigh..





Simply refreshing.
And next to my cup is my monster plate of icecream, trifle and what else. Wow I can't even remember haha! 


GOOGLE+?
So I recently switched to google+ so I could share my posts more easily. I don't know if I made the right choice though. I don't really like using my actual name everywhere haha. I prefer using a nickname. But oh well I hope its for the best and eventually they will probably make it compulsory. What happened to blogger shutting down as well? So far I have bloglovin' and this but its more easier to get followers on GFC as I think people are too lazy to use bloglovin'.. or maybe its just me. Haha

Sooo that was my random babble for now haha. Take care people, lets have some celebratory cake!


nom nom nom~ <3 take everyone. seasons greetings!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog~! ^^ I really appreciate it ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...